Dec 4, 2019
We're back with Part 2 of How to Prepare Your Wedding Venue for Engagement Season!
Here's what you'll find in this episode:
Web - Click Here for a Google Analytics Explanation and Walkthrough
1. What is your budget for advertising this year?
- Which ones are performing?
- Which ones are not converting?
3. Can you leave or decrease your account?
4. If performing well can you upgrade
5. Do you want to add directories to your portfolio (i.e. regional/more local directories)
Does your print ad need to be recreated with fresh copy/images
When will it renew?
Recreate and submit ahead of time
Google business listing - confirm all details are accurate
Can you hire a google photographer/videographer to do a 3D tour to appear on google listing
If you haven’t requested reviews recently go back to brides within the last 12 months and send an email template.
Request google reviews first, paid platform reviews second
Click Here for a Review Request Template
Updated profile and cover photo or video
Update About section - contact info, hrs, location
FB autoresponder setup
Simple Pin Podcast
Update profile photo, description, claim your website - is your profile a business account?
Board audit - clean what isn’t relevant
Best of Your Venue Name and where you’re located